Sisu allows you to add Key Driver Analysis you create as a tile to your dashboard, where it can be shared with other team members.
- Creating & Managing Dashboards
- Creating & Managing Explorations
- Adding Exploration Tiles to a Dashboard
Adding a Key Driver Analysis Tile to Your Dashboard
To add a Key Driver Analysis Tile to your Dashboard:
- From within any Key Driver Analysis, you can pin the overview card, the Smart Waterfall, a single fact, or a fact detail. To pin a waterfall, click on the “Waterfall” tab then click on the “Add to dashboard” button.
- In the modal, either check one of your existing Dashboards, or click + New dashboard to create a new Dashboard.
- Hover over the selected Dashboard, and click the arrow to view the new tile in the selected Dashboard.
Apart from the Smart Waterfall, here are other elements you can pin:
- Overview card
- Individual fact
- Fact detail