Unlike traditional dashboards, Sisu's Explorations and Dashboards are equipped with ML powered diagnostics so you can automatically reveal the key drivers behind changing metrics with a click.
- Understanding Key Driver Analyses
- Understanding Explorations
- Creating & Managing Explorations
- Interacting with Exploration Visuals
Creating a Key Driver Analysis from an Exploration Segment
To create a Key Driver Analysis from any Exploration’s segment:
- Click on any segment in an Exploration’s data visualization.
Sisu will automatically create a Key Driver Analysis in a new tab. This is especially helpful if you notice an unexpected change in your data and you want to explore the drivers that caused the change.
- Click on the new tab to view the Key Driver Analysis and explore what drivers are affecting that segment.
Note that If the x-axis in your visualization is a single time column, Sisu will create a Time Comparison Key Driver Analysis that compares the time period for the segment you’ve clicked on to the previous period. For example, if you performed a date truncation on your time column by week, the Key Driver Analysis will compare the week you clicked on with the previous week.
If the x-axis in your visualization is not a single time column, Sisu will create a General Performance Key Driver Analysis, as shown in the same above.