Sisu allows you to schedule your Explorations to automatically run at a selected cadence, so your Explorations remain up to date.
- Understanding Explorations
- Creating & Managing Explorations
- Interacting with Exploration Visuals
- Creating a Key Driver Analysis from an Exploration
Scheduling an Exploration Auto-Run
To schedule and Exploration to run automatically:
- Select the Calendar option in the upper right corner of any Exploration, and define your schedule as desired.
The Exploration will automatically run and refresh at the time specified.
Note that if this Exploration is added as a tile to a Dashboard, the Exploration tile will also be updated according to this schedule.