Sisu allows you to view your Explorations with different type of visualizations, or graphs. You can interact with these graphs to dive even deeper into the data.
- Understanding Explorations
- Creating & Managing Explorations
- Scheduling Exploration Auto-Runs
- Creating a Key Driver Analysis from an Exploration
Interacting with Exploration Visuals
To investigate a segment in an Exploration visual:
- Hover over any segment’s name in the legend to highlight that section.
- Hover over any segment in a data visualization to display a tooltip with details about that segment.
- Click on any segment in a data visualization to investigate that segment even further, by creating a Key Driver Analysis using that segment.
See Creating a Key Driver Analysis from an Exploration for further details.