Sisu allows you to set up a scheduled run so that your Analyses will automatically run at the time interval you define.
- Interpreting a General Performance Analysis
- Interpreting a Time Comparison Analysis
- Interpreting a Group Comparison Analysis
- Exploring & Drilling Down Into a Fact
Scheduling an Analysis to Auto-Run
To schedule your Analysis to auto-run:
- Open any Analysis, and click Schedule (next to Run).
- Enable the “Schedule run analysis”
- Select a cadence, day of the week, time, and time zone.
- Click Save.
Your run will execute within the hour of the scheduled time and results will update automatically.