Sisu allows you to add a comment to any Fact (Subgroup in the Fact Table) in an Analysis, visible to other Sisu users.
- Interpreting a General Performance Analysis
- Interpreting a Time Comparison Analysis
- Interpreting a Group Comparison Analysis
- Exploring & Drilling Down Into a Fact
Adding a Comment to a Fact
To add a comment to a Fact:
- Access any Analysis.
- In the Fact Table, click the <...> menu for any Fact, then select Add a Comment.
- Enter a Comment, then click Save.
The comment will be displayed under the fact in the Fact Table.
Editing a Comment
|Any user can edit and add to a comment.|
To edit an existing comment:
- Click the <...> menu for the Fact containing the comment, then select Edit Comment.
- Make the edit to the comment text, then click Save.
Deleting a Comment
|Any user can delete a comment.|
To delete a comment:
- Click the <...> menu for the Fact containing the comment, then select Delete Comment.
The comment will be removed.