Sisu allows you to manage projects you create by favoring, editing, or delete them.
- Interpreting a General Performance Analysis
- Interpreting a Time Comparison Analysis
- Interpreting a Group Comparison Analysis
- Exploring & Drilling Down Into a Fact
Creating a Project
|Refer to “The Sisu Framework” in Sisu 101.|
To create a Project:
- Go to Projects and click New Project.
- Enter a Name and Description (optional), then click Save.
The project will be added to the Projects list, and you can now define a Metric for the project.
|Refer to Defining a Metric for more details.|
Favoriting a Project
Marking a Project as a “favorite” helps you to quickly identify important projects if you have a long list of Projects. Favorited projects are displayed first in your list of Projects.
To favorite a Project:
- Go to Projects and click the star next to the Project you wish to favorite.
The star will be highlighted in yellow. Click again to “unfavorite” the Project.
Editing a Project
Sisu allows you to edit a Project’s Name or Description at any time.
To edit a Project:
- Go to Projects and select “Edit” from the <...> menu for the Project you wish to edit.
- Edit the Name and/or Description, then click Save.
The Project details will be updated.
Deleting a Project
Sisu allows you to delete a Project when you no longer need it.
|Deleting a Project will remove the Project and all Analyses associated with the Project from view for all Members.|
To delete a Project:
- Go to Projects and select “Delete” from the <...> menu.
- Click Delete in the confirmation message.