- Understanding Data and Data Sources in Sisu
- Connecting to Amazon Athena
- Connecting to Amazon Redshift
- Connecting to Google BigQuery
- Connecting to Snowflake
- Connecting to MS SQL Server & Azure Synapse
- Connecting to PostgreSQL
- Connecting to Vertica
Some data sources enact security measures to control who and what can access your data on their servers. This is a good thing -- but it will prevent a successful connection until you let their system know that your request to connect is valid.
If the network or data warehouse that Sisu is attempting to connect to uses an access control list, the following IPs must be added to their “allowlist” or “whitelist”. This will ensure that Sisu can connect without issue.
|Ask your data engineering team to help you do this.|
Sisu’s Static IP Addresses: