Sometimes it’s helpful to hide less important Facts from your view, so you can focus on Facts that are important to you.
|Hiding a Fact hides that fact for all users.|
- Interpreting a General Performance Analysis
- Interpreting a Time Comparison Analysis
- Interpreting a Group Comparison Analysis
- Exploring & Drilling Down Into a Fact
Hiding a Fact
To hide a Fact:
- Access any Analysis.
- In the Fact Table, click the <...> menu for any Fact, then select Hide fact.
- Enter a Comment, then click Save.
The comment will be displayed under the fact in the Fact Table.
Displaying Hidden Facts
To display Facts that were previously hidden:
- Click the “views” button, then turn on the Show hidden facts toggle.
All hidden Facts will be displayed again.