Sisu's analysis outputs can be exported by any Member of the organization into a CSV file.
- Interpreting a General Performance Analysis
- Interpreting a Time Comparison Analysis
- Interpreting a Group Comparison Analysis
- Exploring & Drilling Down Into a Fact
- Understanding Core Concepts in Sisu
Exporting Analysis Facts to a CSV File
To export all the facts into a CSV file:
- From the Projects module, select the Project Name that contains the metric desired.
- Select the desired Metric then the desired Analysis tab.
- Click the Download Facts icon at the top right corner of the Facts Table.
You can then open the results in the desired app, or save the file, which will download a CSV file.