Sisu allows you to connect to your data in PostgreSQ.
- Understanding Data & Data Sources in Sisu
- Allowlisting Sisu Static IPs for Data Sources
- Adding & Removing a Restricted Data Source
Step 1: Create Sisu User in PostgreSQL
Create a Username and Password for Sisu to access to PostgreSQL.
While there note the following information, which you’ll use in the next step.
- Host or IP address for your PostgreSQL instance
- Database Name
- Username & Password of the Sisu user you created
- Data source name (the name for the connection that Sisu shows in the data source listings, which can be anything you like)
Step 2: Add PostgreSQL Data Source in Sisu
- In the main Sisu menu at the top of the screen, click Data sources page, then click "+ New data source".
- Select “PostgreSQL” from the Select data source dropdown, and fill in the following information as described below.
Check Restrict Access if you want to restrict this data source to specific users.
- Click Add.
If you experience any issues, please contact Sisu at firstname.lastname@example.org.