- Start by creating a Username and Password for Sisu to access to PostgreSQL.
- While there gather the following information
- Host or IP address for your PostgreSQL instance
- Port - the port it is listening on
- Database Name - Name of Database
- Username & Password that you recently created for Sisu
- Data source name - this will be the name for the connection that Sisu shows in the data source listings, this can be anything you like
Log in to Sisu.
Click on "Data" in the upper left-hand corner
Click "+ New data source"
- Under "Connect new", complete all the required fields
Your Host or IP address for your SQL Server instance
Port - the port is it listening on
Database Name - name of the database
Data Source Name will be the name that Sisu shows in the data connection listing
Select "Restrict Access" if you want to restrict this data source to specific users
- When complete, click on the Connect button and Sisu will validate the connection