By default, Sisu performs an analysis on all columns contained within the dataset. In certain cases, this needs to be constrained for business reasons or analytical reasons- there may be columns that are irrelevant to the conclusion.
- Click on the Manage Columns button in the analysis tab. This allows columns to be selected/unselected for the analysis:
- Inside of the Manage Columns modal, Sisu will display all of the columns in the dataset and their data type:
- On selecting a column, appropriate columns settings are displayed along with an icon for additional settings.
Transforming a column: keyword analysis
Transforming a column: binning numerical columns
- Unselecting a column will ensure that column is no longer included in any subsequent Sisu analysis runs.
- Once the column selection has been finalized, select the Save button and re-run the analysis.