1. From the Data button in the top navigation bar, you can access the Manage Queries page for every data source.
2. Here you can view data tables and SQL queries. All queries used to power Sisu analyses are stored here. To access the queries for a specific data source, select the Manage Queries button.
3. To create a new custom SQL query, click the + sign.
4. Use the SQL editor to structure queries and click on Run to preview the results. Give the query a name and click Save query. (This query can be used as a source for a new metric).
6. Existing queries can also be edited from this page, as long as they are not being used by any analysis.
Note- Once a query has been created, it will be shared across all members of the organization.