As an admin, you may edit and create custom roles, which are roles that have privileged access to restricted data sources. In order to create and manage custom roles:
- Click the icon next to your name in the upper right hand corner of Sisu and select Administration.
- On the left side of the screen select Roles and permissions.
- Find the custom role you’d like to edit and click Manage.
- You can add or remove members and data sources for the role you’ve selected. To learn more about how to add restricted data sources, see- Adding and removing a restricted data source.
- Lastly, click Update Role to save your changes to the custom role.