- Under the Data tab, click + New data source.
- Within the Upload CSV tab, drag a CSV file from the local machine onto the dialog or click on Choose file. Be careful about opening an existing CSV in MS Excel because this may change the date formatting. The import wizard can be used to ensure date columns stay the same.
- If faced with an error message, check for the following:
- Ensure that the file is a UTF-8 encoded CSV file.
- Ensure that the file is less than 500MB.
- Improperly escaped characters.
- Missing delimiters.
- If there are issues despite these checks, open the file in MS Excel to examine the file and then save it as CSV UTF-8 file.
All CSVs are uploaded into a Snowflake instance, Snowflake SQL features/commands are required for queries.
Please Note: Sisu currently supports uploading CSV files that are less than 500 MB in size. To load a larger file, please send an email request to email@example.com - We will create a secure Box folder for you and upload the file on your behalf.