Left navigation Bar
- On the left you can see all the metrics added to a project. You can also use to the search the bar to search for metrics
- Click on the '+' plus annotated in red to add new metrics, <link> read more about how to add a new metric
- You can see a series of Analysis tabs that represent the analysis that you’ve run on each metric.
- The overview card gives you a first glance of how the metric has performed
- Here you can see the top drivers impacting metric performance.
- You also have the options of previewing the underlying data by clicking on the Table preview tab
- You can also view the facts in natural language view as oppose to the tabular format by clicking on the setting buttons as shown in the screenshot below
- You have the option of downloading the facts by clicking on the download button as shown below