Both administrators and custom roles have the ability to add and grant access to restricted data sources (see roles and permissions)
- When adding your data source, administrators and custom roles are given the option to check the Restrict Access box. Note: Members don’t have the ability to restrict access to data sources.
- Then, you can select the roles that should have access to the restricted data source.
- Administrators have the option to grant any custom role to any restricted data source.
- Custom roles can grant restricted access only to other custom role members.
- You can now proceed and Connect the custom role(s) to your restricted data source.